1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cool car, but not the best looking car IMO.

·
Registered
29 Posts
hehe, this is the news I've been waiting for. About a month ago, after I got my 335i, I was telling my gf I'm also waiting to get the 135i.

By the time the 135i comes out, we may be hitched, she can take over my 335i, and I'll blast around in the 135i. :lmao:

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
A 135 with the TT 6? :yikes:

That will be the next track car especially if the weight is close to 3k lbs.

It will also blow the doors off anything else BMW has simply from a weight/handling perspective.

Count me in! :thumbup:

·
///M for Motor Sports!
2,946 Posts
Yippee!

The news I have been waiting for... It's looking good too!:D

·
zeddy
7,668 Posts
I'll take one in a convertible, thank you.

Ed

·
STEVIL Empire
742 Posts
The 1 series may be a great track car but I'm glad I didn't wait and ordered the E92.

·
In vino veritas
3,374 Posts
I'll wait for specifications (particularly weight and price) before I say anything else. It does have potential.

·
Protect your (lug) nuts
4,571 Posts
I have no use for the 1-series. I cant imagine driving anything smaller than my car... in Texas.

·
Registered
131 Posts
1 > 3 ??

eeee gaagggs!! so for 335i owners or soon-to-be owners like myself...we have to look forward to getting mashed on by 1-series!!

myself, i'm a bit old for that racing scene, but to think that i could be stopped at a light and up pulls a 135i with a 22 yr old at the wheel grinning/revving/grinning. :mad: :tsk:

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
eeee gaagggs!! so for 335i owners or soon-to-be owners like myself...we have to look forward to getting mashed on by 1-series!!

myself, i'm a bit old for that racing scene, but to think that i could be stopped at a light and up pulls a 135i with a 22 yr old at the wheel grinning/revving/grinning. :mad: :tsk:
When you are next to the fellow at the stoplight, and he wants to race,roll down your window and say to the fellow,

"I only race when I am not sure who will win".

:D

·
Banned
8,650 Posts
Oh yeah! Small car, less weigh = more speed.:rofl: Bring it on! i may have to put off the 335i coupe. Any clues on price?
$35k base for a 135i, $40k nicely equipped.

The cheapest 1 series which is the 120d ? is $30k. I can't see the 135i being all that cheap.

·
Registered
658 Posts
$35k base for a 135i, $40k nicely equipped.

The cheapest 1 series which is the 120d ? is $30k. I can't see the 135i being all that cheap.
:confused: So the 120d is $30k, while a 328i is $32.4k? That's way more car AND engine for 2.4k. I think the low-end 1 series will end up starting around 28-29k. But that's just my opinion. :dunno:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Would like to see pricing....I don't know if I would buy one new...I might consider say a 3 year old one down the road from now as like a spare car or something...

I think they are cool

1 - 20 of 29 Posts