Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

First of all I'm new to this forum and to BMWs, so my question might sound a little silly but please allow it.

Central locking is not working on my car, the key fob doesn't locks or unlocks the doors. however, i think its working because it unlocks the boot and i'm able to open the windows with it. additionally, the button for locks (next to hazard lights button) inside the car doesn't do anything. after some research, i found out it could be a blown fuse or gm5 module but i couldn't check the fusebox as i don't have the fuse box layout chart. any advise will be appreciated.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Hello all,

First of all I'm new to this forum and to BMWs, so my question might sound a little silly but please allow it.

Central locking is not working on my car, the key fob doesn't locks or unlocks the doors. however, i think its working because it unlocks the boot and i'm able to open the windows with it. additionally, the button for locks (next to hazard lights button) inside the car doesn't do anything. after some research, i found out it could be a blown fuse or gm5 module but i couldn't check the fusebox as i don't have the fuse box layout chart. any advise will be appreciated.

Cheers!
Owners manual will have the fuse chart. Also, the e46 wiki has one:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8014505#post8014505

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I found the one posted by "Crowz", according to that the central locking fuses are 49,52,60, when i removed 49 the alarm went off however after putting it back it was normal i found out that number 60 is missing, if this is causing the problem which fuse do i have to put in ? amp ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts