BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I recently bought a BMW 320i 2015 and its downpiped got a custom stage 1 software the car is on 270km.
I was driving normally and felt that the idle got rough as soon as I accelerated white smoke started coming out from the exhaust pipe and stopped and saw the right side of the engine was drenched in oil don't know where it came from please help me
Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Auto part Gas Cable

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim

Automotive fuel system Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The mechanic i took it too for service did put 10 litres of oil in the car i told him it only needed 5 but he said he knows what he's doing and I've looked and I see no holes in the engine but it looks like it came out from the oil cap

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
10 liters is far too much as you suspected.
N20 WILL NOT READ OVERFULL on the electronic display. I would maybe take it to someone else who’s not a drooling idiot to have a proper inspection and oil change done. There’s a good chance putting 10L will ruin your engine.
Yes I tried measuring but I wouldn't read and I thought my sensor was damaged cuz I also thought is was my valve cover but I Inspected it and it only has oil in the area where the engine oil cap is the rest is clean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I took it for a check and the car still runs fine still haven't replaced the oil as I wanted to show someone first the person I showed told me that the is no compression in the 1st cylinder so idk what should I do now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts