BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, have had my used 323ci here for a few years now and the front driver side turn signal cracked. I bought the exact replacement which was a DEPO AAA-1507L-AQ-C it was not tinted like my first but as the car is extremely old I thought I'd save the money and just invest in my next BMW. However when I got the part it came with a not just the lens but also a bulb and bulb socket. The light fits reasonably well, but surprisingly the light socket does not fit with the original female end of my current light system. I called the part manufacturer and they said that the white bulb sockets are for the clear lens and the black bulb sockets are for the yellow lens. I had a clear lens before and the black socket fit perfectly. How is it that this new white socket doesn't fit the female end of the light cabling? Has anyone had this problem and can they tell me how they solved it? Or recommendation of a bulb socket that will fit. The original was a Bosch but I have searched and been unable to find the original that was in the car not that it would fit the lens because it is a loose fit. First time user so go easy on my if I'm not clearly explaining this and I will respond with any additional details needed. Thanks guys!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts