BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE PROBLEM WITH A BRAKE OF MY CAR ,THE CAR DONT STOP Immediately .
BRAKE PAD ARE NEW (JURID) AND TODAY I RENEW OLSO THE FLUID (CASTROL).
WITH CAR SOFT IT SHOW ABS ERROR TO ONE REAR Wheel .SOMETIME I HAVE ABS NOTICE I REMOVE ABS FUSE AND AFTER IT TURN OF .

PLS HOW TO FIND MY PROBLEM

·
E34 Fan
80 Posts
Check your brake hoses. Did you bleed the brake line properly?

The ABS sensor may be broken.

If your brake lines are ok, check the brake booster or master cylinder.

·
The Biggest P0st Whore!!
2,912 Posts
Did you do any brake bedding?

Bleed them again and check the brake hard lines for damage. Take another look and make sure that everything is installed correctly.

Put the car in park and run it for a few seconds and then turn it off. Push the pedal. It should move easily the first time and get harder with each push. When you start the car agian the pedal should go from hard to easy to push.
Test the master cyl too. Push the pedal down and hold it with heavy pressure. It should stay right where it is without sinking. If it sinks look for leaks. If you do not find any replace the master cyl.
ABS sensor can cause abs problems but it should not cause any problems with getting the car stopped (other than possible wheel lockup).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Bleed them again and check the brake hard lines for damage. Take another look and make sure that everything is installed correctly.

Put the car in park and run it for a few seconds and then turn it off. Push the pedal. It should move easily the first time and get harder with each push. When you start the car agian the pedal should go from hard to easy to push.
Test the master cyl too. Push the pedal down and hold it with heavy pressure. It should stay right where it is without sinking. If it sinks look for leaks. If you do not find any replace the master cyl.
ABS sensor can cause abs problems but it should not cause any problems with getting the car stopped (other than possible wheel lockup).
I NEVER DO BRAKE BEDDING.
{Put the car in park and run it for a few seconds and then turn it off. Push the pedal. It should move easily the first time and get harder with each push. When you start the car agian the pedal should go from hard to easy to push.
}TESTED ITS OK.

NOT YET TESTED

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you do any brake bedding?

Abs sensor can cause abs problems but it should not cause any problems with getting the car stopped (other than possible wheel lockup).
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\thank you///////////

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

TESTED AND ITS OK .
TOMORROW I AM TRAY TO MAKE OFF MY ABS BUT I DONT KNOW WICH FUSE OR RELAY TO REMUVE FOR FULL OFF?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts