BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Guys, that is a 645 diagram. It is not the same!!!

I just scanned my 650 diagram, don't ask me what the icons mean, some are obvious others not so much. I do not speak German Engineer Iconography. But I can tell you they are stupid for switching from text in the 645 diagram to this crap. I never could find out until I researched which icon was for the cigarette lighter in the trunk, #87 for your info...is it obvious my distaste for BMW Engineers?

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Good question, the icons on the 650 fuse chart SUCK.

I would guess that it is the #55/61 in the diagram I had scanned above. The icon that I suspect would be the trunk is in the top diagram, right hand side, 7 positions from the top. It has a picture of a mini-van/SUV with the back deck open.

If this is the trunk fuse it is very strange because it is in the trunk fuse box. If your release is not working use the key embedded in your fob, lift the trunk roundel to unlock it manually (I believe this is the case, going by memory here).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.