BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a reluctant sale of my 735i: Sadly, its too big for my London garage. I was very fortunate to acquire this car: its had 2 owners since new, full BMW service history and only 62,100 miles on the clock. Its my second 7 series car and they are luxury tanks. I also prefer the E38 shape to the newer models and judging by www.e38.org, I am not alone in this view.

The car is standard except for the M Sport steering wheel, M Sport wheels and front sport seats. On longer journeys I can get 30 mpg. She spent the Winter on Winter tyres which I have given to a family member.

Click here for PICTURES

I also found this
introducing customers to the features and operation of the car. Its delightful!

Can anyone let me know where else I can advertise the car to help speed up the sale.

Thank you._a_

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The car is just awesome

The car is in prime condition, is smooth and quiet and offers a ot of room for adult passengers. Im not very tall but this big car is easy and comfortabel to drive. BUT she wont fit in the garage of the new place so she must go to a new owner. She has been replaced by a Smart car :cry: I will put it up for sale on eBay soon. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts