Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Great, but two abbreviations are missing.

AH and CB :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Alex Baumann said:
Great, but two abbreviations are missing.

AH and CB :D
OK... OK... fine... I'll be the one to ask... :tsk: :rolleyes: What do those initials stand for??? :dunno: :confused: :p
 

·
Ex-Dictator
Joined
·
26,111 Posts
Sabrina said:


OK... OK... fine... I'll be the one to ask... :tsk: :rolleyes: What do those initials stand for??? :dunno: :confused: :p
Morning Brina

Hmm, I'll give you one more chance. Let's say they're very BMW related ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,472 Posts
Alex Baumann said:


Morning Brina

Hmm, I'll give you one more chance. Let's say they're very BMW related ;)
Morning Mr. B....:D

AH - A seat Heater??? :dunno:
CB - Cute Babepickerupper ??? :dunno:

How'd I do?? :p ;)
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top