BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so we all know you drive, you see tons of bmws.... at any rate, running my errands today saw a new gray/black mini and then a black 850.... both looked really nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Sweet!...I've seen a few minis out here as well, they are definitely eye catchers.

I'll be heading back to Austin this summer to attend UT in the summer. Hope I get to see a few fellow M3 owners as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
Saw a yellow one last night, pretty cool! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hotm3 said:
Sweet!...I've seen a few minis out here as well, they are definitely eye catchers.

I'll be heading back to Austin this summer to attend UT in the summer. Hope I get to see a few fellow M3 owners as well.
post here when you come, atyclb is an m3 owner here in austin. there are a few more i'm sure he knows....
 
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
okay so we all know you drive, you see tons of bmws.... at any rate, running my errands today saw a new gray/black mini and then a black 850.... both looked really nice
Not sure if it's the same one, but I've seen a REAALY nice black 850 around town too--looked brand new.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Re: bmw abound

atyclb said:


Not sure if it's the same one, but I've seen a REAALY nice black 850 around town too--looked brand new.
the one i saw was black and looked to be in great condition. some punk looking kid driving it though. okay he didnt look like a punk totally. actually a clean cut kid. looked to be high teens, young twenties...
 

·
Gone Motoring!
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:
okay so we all know you drive, you see tons of bmws.... at any rate, running my errands today saw a new gray/black mini and then a black 850.... both looked really nice
dude u saw a MINI in AUSTIN????? Where?

--Andrew
 
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
Re: Re: bmw abound

ayn said:


dude u saw a MINI in AUSTIN????? Where?

--Andrew
I saw one too, and it was for sale! Saw it this past Sunday around 11:30 am in a parking lot on South Lamar--it's the big lot where Ray Henig's Heart of Texas Music is. It looked great in Indi Blue, but the sticker said $25,000, serious inquiries only.

That's about a $7,000 markup. (No SP either, I don't think)
 

·
Gone Motoring!
Joined
·
2,025 Posts
Re: Re: Re: bmw abound

atyclb said:


I saw one too, and it was for sale! Saw it this past Sunday around 11:30 am in a parking lot on South Lamar--it's the big lot where Ray Henig's Heart of Texas Music is. It looked great in Indi Blue, but the sticker said $25,000, serious inquiries only.

That's about a $7,000 markup. (No SP either, I don't think)
I want to see one in person! My gf definitely wants to see one so she can decide if it's too small for her...

i'm kindda worried about the DBW throttle on the Mini though... no fancy SPORT button there like your car...

--Andrew
 
Joined
·
20,210 Posts
ayn said:


I want to see one in person! My gf definitely wants to see one so she can decide if it's too small for her...

i'm kindda worried about the DBW throttle on the Mini though... no fancy SPORT button there like your car...

--Andrew
I'll let you know if I see it there again--it'd be a long trek for you (I think) so I wouldn't want you to make a special trip if it's gone.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top