BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 05 325Ci that has bluetooth capabilities. I have been successful pairing the phone to the car and the car to the phone. The address book downloads and I'm able to view it. The problem I'm having is when I dial, people can hear me but I can't hear them. The vehicle has a stock radio and the phone I'm using is a Motorola RAZR m3 through Verizon.

Any suggestions?:dunno:

·
Freude am Diesel Fahren !
320 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest

Welcome !

I don't have a ready answer for your question. You might try a search using the same subject line - or possibly the 3-series forum.

Likely that someone has already had the same experience.

It takes a while for folks to go through the newcomers thread. So this thread might delay getting a response.

Good luck !

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bluetooth Reply

This may sound silly, but have you tried turning up the volume with the switch located on the steering wheel? Sometimes we forget the obvious. Good luck.

·
Retired Official Welcomer
8,309 Posts
Welcome aboard. :hi: You have been officially welcomed to the 'Fest. Post your question in the 3er forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbup:

·
Don't worry, be happy
11,616 Posts
I have noticed that in my 6, the bluetooth pairing takes about a minute to fully engage. People can hear me talking, but I can't hear anything until about the minute mark.

Have you just given it some time to see if it works?

On another note, a coworker at my firm has a new 750 and his bluetooth pairs up almost immediately. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts