BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 361 Posts

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
Can anyone please explain what coding it needs to enable CarPlay in entry Evo with wifi antenna port? Thanks
PM sent.

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
Hey, I am but thought it was no longer possible since March 2020. Can it be done? Pls advice, thx
Untrue. 143 FSC Code can be ordered, now same as always.

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
I ll be more than happy to be wrong abt this, but I recall that for EntryNav2 with no factory navi option, BMW decided to stop issuing 143 fsc codes. If you believe it is still doable pls PM me and I'll send you my VIN, cheers)
It is doable if you also order Nav FSC Code at same time; however, this makes it incredibly expensive, and prohibitive to most.

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
haha, yes. so practically we are saying the same thing... But for the argument's sake how incredibly expensive is it?
Well, Possible but expensive versus not possible are two opposite things, and "practical" is relative term. I know many who CarPLay is a must for them, and they insist on OEM solution, and when you factor in cost over life of ownership, its actually palatable, just heavy on the Front End. :)

As for cost, for both FSC Codes, you are looking a double the CarPlay FSC Code cost. PM sent.

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
Hi, I have Entryevo in my bmw. It was manufactured in 2018. Don't know if it has wifi antenna or not. Can I activate apple CarPlay? thanks in advance
PM sent.

· Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I have Entryevo in my bmw. It was manufactured in 2018. Don't know if it has wifi antenna or not. Can I activate apple CarPlay? thanks in advance
Hi. You probably have entrynav2. Do u have touch display? If u have wifi port? If yes u simply buy and plug the wifi antenna, carPlay is preinstalled, needs to be actvated. Otherwise u have to buy both Navi+CarPlay aka $1K.

· Premium Member
47,770 Posts
1 - 20 of 361 Posts