BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW Apple CarPlay for EntryNav2 and EntryEVO

50542 Views 360 Replies 161 Participants Last post by  kubax86
Hello

Anyone of you interested in activating CarPlay for EntryNav2 and EntryEVO which has WiFi port on it?
301 - 320 of 361 Posts
PM sent.
I am trying to help out my friend that has 05/2019 G20 without carplay and without nav. I am not sure how to tell exactly what headunit is installed.
Hey Shawn,

hope all is well

I have a f20 2018 with entrynav2 and has wlan port
I’ve installed antenna
Do you think you can assist me with enabling Apple carplay via coding on esys?

thank you in advance
PM sent.
Hey Shawn,

hope all is well

I have a f20 2018 with entrynav2 and has wlan port
I’ve installed antenna
Do you think you can assist me with enabling Apple carplay via coding on esys?

thank you in advance
Hi mate, i can't PM you. I've an F20 LCI from 2019 with entrynav2 and 6.5" screen. I've already check behind the radio and i've the port of wifi antenna. I've Esys, please can you help me on how active/install carplay on my car? There is a DIY guide on the forum? Thank you :)
PM sent.
Hi mate, i can't PM you. I've an F20 LCI from 2019 with entrynav2 and 6.5" screen. I've already check behind the radio and i've the port of wifi antenna. I've Esys, please can you help me on how active/install carplay on my car? There is a DIY guide on the forum? Thank you :)
Apology for my first post being a scrounger, I've just tried ringing BMW AG and they won't give me the FSC code, entry nav2 606 business Nav EE0001 HU it's installed in a 2018 BMW F30 330e with wifi antenna installed ready, is anyone able to send me the secret information that will enable CarPlay please 🙏

TIA
Craig
PM sent.
Apology for my first post being a scrounger, I've just tried ringing BMW AG and they won't give me the FSC code, entry nav2 606 business Nav EE0001 HU it's installed in a 2018 BMW F30 330e with wifi antenna installed ready, is anyone able to send me the secret information that will enable CarPlay please 🙏

TIA
Craig
Reactions: _Craig_M_
Hello, will someone write what is the encoding to get CarPlay in entynav2? greetings
PM sent.
Hello, will someone write what is the encoding to get CarPlay in entynav2? greetings
Hello, I have a 2018 F20 with an Entrynav2 HU. I've installed a wifi antenna to the back, how would I be able to get Carplay coded and working? I have access to E-sys and an up to date launcher.
PM sent.
Hello, I have a 2018 F20 with an Entrynav2 HU. I've installed a wifi antenna to the back, how would I be able to get Carplay coded and working? I have access to E-sys and an up to date launcher.
Hi!
I have a F45 2017 with entrynav2.My menu dont shows me wifi.i opened to see if the wifi port is there.I dont have any idea so any help would be great. i want to activate carplay or android auto and DAB radio.do i have any chance?
Data storage device Font Hard disk drive Computer hardware Laptop accessory
Circuit component Electrical wiring Audio equipment Computer hardware Gas
CarPlay is possible, Android Auto is not. DAB possible only if DAB Tuner is present. PM sent.
Hi!
I have a F45 2017 with entrynav2.My menu dont shows me wifi.i opened to see if the wifi port is there.I dont have any idea so any help would be great. i want to activate carplay or android auto and DAB radio.do i have any chance?
hi, i have F21 June 2018, with Display 6.5 with Maps (I think I have Entrynav2?) can I have CarPlay?

Thanks @shawnsheridan
PM sent.
hi, i have F21 June 2018, with Display 6.5 with Maps (I think I have Entrynav2?) can I have CarPlay?

Thanks @shawnsheridan
I can generate codes for Apple Carplay activations. whoever is interested can write me by telegram. my username in juantg93

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk
Thread is for ENTRYNAV2 not NBT2 EVO.
I can generate codes for Apple Carplay activations. whoever is interested can write me by telegram. my username in juantg93

I know. I can generate for entrinav and nbt.

Thread is for ENTRYNAV2 not NBT2 EVO.
ENTRYNAV and NBT cannot have CarPlay. Only ENTRYNAV2 and NBT2 can.
I know. I can generate for entrinav and nbt.

Hello, i’ve a bmw f20 2018 with entrynav2 and wifi port. I’m interested in carplay activation. Thanks!
301 - 320 of 361 Posts