BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW Apple CarPlay for EntryNav2 and EntryEVO

50536 Views 360 Replies 161 Participants Last post by  kubax86
Hello

Anyone of you interested in activating CarPlay for EntryNav2 and EntryEVO which has WiFi port on it?
321 - 340 of 361 Posts
I know. That's what I mean mate... it's obvious. calm.

Enviado desde mi SM-G988B mediante Tapatalk
ENTRYNAV and NBT cannot have CarPlay. Only ENTRYNAV2 and NBT2 can.
I am not sure how to verify if my head unit has wifi or not. It is probably EntryEvo (G20 without navigation). Can someone tell if I can activate carplay there?
reply me vin by pm.
I am not sure how to verify if my head unit has wifi or not. It is probably EntryEvo (G20 without navigation). Can someone tell if I can activate carplay there?
PM sent.
Hello, i’ve a bmw f20 2018 with entrynav2 and wifi port. I’m interested in carplay activation. Thanks!
HI Is it possible for Apple car play Mini countryman ENAVEVO Road map Europe way 2017-3 E1732C1R
PM sent.
HI Is it possible for Apple car play Mini countryman ENAVEVO Road map Europe way 2017-3 E1732C1R
Hi, will someone write what is the encoding to get CarPlay in entynav2? greetings
WMWLN310502H45202
PM sent
Hi, will someone write what is the encoding to get CarPlay in entynav2? greetings
WMWLN310502H45202
Hi, I'm also interested in some more info. about the coding procedure for AppleCarPlayActivation (X1 f48 2019 - last VIN digit ER72470). Anyone can help?
Yes sure
PM aent
Hi, I'm also interested in some more info. about the coding procedure for AppleCarPlayActivation (X1 f48 2019 - last VIN digit ER72470). Anyone can help?
Can't see nothing in the conversation section.
Yes sure
PM aent
Hi there.

I have F44 and I have Entrynav2 with Carplay and built-in navi. How to activate the built-in navigation, how much will it cost?
sent info verion maps and vin, we see what is possible to do
pm sent
Hi there.

I have F44 and I have Entrynav2 with Carplay and built-in navi. How to activate the built-in navigation, how much will it cost?
@Shawn - Can you DM me here or e-mail me on [email protected]? :) Got an X2 F39 that I want to activate Carplay in (same guy as on the other forum, haha).
VIN last 7: EH58422

Thanks!!
need atm and WIFi in car, :) Pm I can check
@Shawn - Can you DM me here or e-mail me on [email protected]? :) Got an X2 F39 that I want to activate Carplay in (same guy as on the other forum, haha).
VIN last 7: EH58422

Thanks!!
Looking for support on this, too. my sure if I have Wi-Fi built in. Entrynav2 with nav. UK.
PM SENT
Looking for support on this, too. my sure if I have Wi-Fi built in. Entrynav2 with nav. UK.
321 - 340 of 361 Posts