BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...We have a very exciting morning planned for all participants in this year's program. This club event will kick off the new BMW 3 Series Launch program called 3 Across America; a tour of the all new 3 Series with four previous generations visiting 22 cites in 44 days, culminating in Los Angeles on May 6. The following events will take place on March 26:

7:30 AM - 8:00 Arrival at Pier 83 (Circle Line Tour) for BMW parking corral on second level. Drive your BMW to the corral. You will receive your NY Auto Show tickets at the Javits Center entrance closest to 39th street. Bring your club membership card or photo ID for on-site registration. Garage is at the West Side Highway and 44 Street.

8:00 AM - 8:45 We will take a giant group photo of all the BMWs in the corral on the second level with the NY city skyline in the background. The photo will be available for free later via the Internet.

8:45 AM - 9:00 Walk as a group the 4 blocks to the Javits Center.

9:00 AM - 9:45 Enter Javits Center and BMW exhibit. Continental breakfast at the exhibit.

9:45 AM - 11:00 BMW Series Managers conduct presentations on the updated model year 2006 7 Series and the all new 3 Series Sedan followed by a question and answer session.

11:00 AM - 5:00 PM Show officially opens to the public.

5:00 PM All vehicles must be removed from the Pier 83 parking garage.

TO REGISTER: Phone the 3 Across America call center at 1-877-BMW-3USA. It will be open for registration beginning March 7, 2005 at 9:00 am EST.

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE 360 TOTAL TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT. CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE FREE. THE FIRST 135 BMWS THAT ARRIVE AT THE PIER 83 GARAGE WILL RECEIVE FREE PARKING. LIMIT 2 TICKETS PER REGISTRATION.

Registration info here

·
2 pieces dry white toast
1,107 Posts
alee said:
5:00 PM All vehicles must be removed from the Pier 83 parking garage.
awww. Might as well take the train in then.

·
Needs more cowbell
4,516 Posts
DougDogs said:
NJ CCA has never spammed me, but I've been getting some suspicious car parts/accessories magazines lately in snail mail box
Guys, I'm overly cautious/paranoid. The NJ chapter hasn't spammed me, ever. I just don't give out my email address, as a general rule.

BMW CCA used to sell its paraphenalia through a place called Rocky Mountain Motorworks, which sold BMW parts at one time, I think. They sell the stuff directly now, and Rocky Mountain Motorworks sells VW parts these days. I've tried to get off their mailing list, but it never works.

Just today I got a new catalog from "Mid America Motorworks", so I think they changed their name.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.