BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW CCA M3 Raffle is today!

1323 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Dr. Phil
Knock on wood and grab your lucky rabbits foot - todays the day! Anyone know the exact time of the drawing??
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G
I think it's part of the wrap-up dinner. So think dinner time in Colorado.
geomax said:
Knock on wood and grab your lucky rabbits foot - todays the day! Anyone know the exact time of the drawing??
Does it matter? Everyone knows I'm winning all of them. :D
And then selling it to your amish friend (at a severe discount) since there is no need for that car where you live:D
alee said:
Does it matter? Everyone knows I'm winning all of them. :D
Fortunately I can just take the money and use it for more useful things, like buying a garage. :D
PM 325xiT said:

And then selling it to your amish friend (at a severe discount) since there is no need for that car where you live:D
Rats:cry: I forgot about that option.:(

47k won't get you much of a garage in NYC. But you might be able to buy a covered spot some where :dunno:
alee said:

Fortunately I can just take the money and use it for more useful things, like buying a garage. :D
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top