BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well guys i finally finish my project installing the 2001 bmw 525i hella taillights on my 2000 bmw 528i after a long LONG search my local bmw dealer send me the right side taillight adapter 63 12 0 026 771 is just plug and play the problem was the left side every place i was calling they told me well will take 2 or 3 months and when they called me the answer was am sorry not even germanys got it then the plan b is going to the junkyard and buyig the pigtail BUT a good friend of mine called me and he told me hey somebody toldme that the irvine bmw dealer incalifornia they have 5 on the shelf :yikes: he found the phone number a called them and of course they gave me a hard time because bla bla bla bla :mad: so i had to go with a friend in california he bought the adapter and i have the left side 63 12 0 025 517 :p:rofl: so next my friend will reprogram the lcm and thats it weel i had to work with the installation (hammer) very carefull LOOKS AWESOME

· Registered
2,182 Posts
That is hard reading. It had been done before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.