BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:

BMW E39/E53 Navigation Screen with Display Trim and Mounting Bracket

This is out of my 2003 540i M-Sport Sedan

Up for sale is the Navigation Screen for a E39 or E53, this is the screen that goes into the dashboard.

Also included is the display frame, which is the trim piece that goes around the display screen when it is mounted.

As well as the above items, I am also including the mounting bracket that goes inside the dashboard, which is what you screw the display frame into.

If you are doing a retrofit you will need the mounting bracket, which is very hard to find (took me 4 months searching on eBay). If you do not have this mounting bracket you will have absolutely nothing to screw the display frame into.

The condition of all the parts is extremely good, everything works, and everything shows extremely minimal signs of use.

Please look at all the pictures and you can see how good the condition of the buttons, screen, trim, ect.

I am selling these products all together for 420. I hope to sell these in person, for cash only, but am willing to accept a paypal transaction, given that the seller covers the paypal fees that will be incurred.

I am willing to ship these items; the shipping will vary based on location and whether or not the buyer requests insurance or not.

you can contact me at 312 731 0326 or pm me, or you can email me directly at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.