BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· 5FOREVER
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY????!!!!!!
WHY IS IT THAT MOST E39 HAVE THIS PIXELS PROBLEM??? WHY IS IT SO COMMON ON THIS SPECIFIC MODEL??? god its one of the finest cars of all time!! and yet that cluster can really drive you NUTS!!!!
ive got 3 friends with e39s and guess what!! we all have this problem!!!
its great that in USA theres BMWNA crowd,which is very helpfull, but over here in IRELAND its really hard to get someone who can fix this for you, plus the money are CATASTROPHIC!!
dont knowe if i speled that right!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

· -------------------------
1,800 Posts
ok guys... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHY????!!!!!!
WHY IS IT THAT MOST E39 HAVE THIS PIXELS PROBLEM??? WHY IS IT SO COMMON ON THIS SPECIFIC MODEL???
First answer me this!!!

Why is the sky blue.....why is water wet.....why did Judas grab the Romans while Jesus slept????

I know why the skys blue but answer my other 2 questions!!!! :bawling:

· Premium Member
31,398 Posts
First answer me this!!!

Why is the sky blue.....why is water wet.....why did Judas grab the Romans while Jesus slept????

I know why the skys blue but answer my other 2 questions!!!! :bawling:
The water is wet so that we can drink it. .... I can't help you with the other question though.

OMG!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

mw

· Premium Member
31,398 Posts
That's not a good analogy. Everything taste like chicken. :tsk:

A better question is what came first, the can, or the can opener?

I'm thinking they invented the can opener and said, ooh... what can we do with that??? So they invented the can after.

There is no way they invented the can, and then said, "Sh!t! Now I can't get into my food". Right?

mw

· Premium Member
31,398 Posts
RUSAK,

There is a guy here, a company, that fixes dead pixels. He posted in a thread here just a couple of days ago, but I forget what thread. (Obviously about pixels). So look at the threads from the last few days and check with him.

Tell us if you've managed to find him. (You can see blinking pixels in his signature).

mw

· Registered
180 Posts
That's not a good analogy. Everything taste like chicken. :tsk:

A better question is what came first, the can, or the can opener?

I'm thinking they invented the can opener and said, ooh... what can we do with that??? So they invented the can after.

There is no way they invented the can, and then said, "Sh!t! Now I can't get into my food". Right?

mw
there are other ways to open cans w/o can opener, like a hammer and Flathead screwdriver... :)

· Registered
13,634 Posts
....what came first the chicken OR the egg?
For those that are "creationists"...or believe in the creation...it's simple...the chicken came first. ;) I'll use the...ahem...owners manual. :)

And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
Genesis 1:20-22​
...just like the first man wasn't a zygot, embryo, or fetus...but was created whole...so was the first chicken "after his kind". :D The first egg was eventually formed inside the first hen...just like the first zygot/embyo/fetus/baby (Cain) was formed inside the first woman (Eve). Adam & Eve were never babies...but where created whole just like "every winged fowl".

Let the church say...amen. :angel:

DISCLAIMER: if anyone reading this and you're not a creationist, christian, Bible reader, etc...please don't be offended...my comments are not meant to offend, proselytise, convert, persuade, etc...it was just said in jest to those who are familiar with this point of view, adage, or perspective.

· Premium Member
31,398 Posts
Ive always pondered this....why did GOD need to relax on the 7th day after creating the universe?????
Because he did all that without cn90 writing a DIY with easy steps for him to follow.

mw

· Registered
6,329 Posts
My pixels are just with the radio cluster but there is a DIY fix?

· Registered
6,329 Posts
ohhh I looked at the DIY and I now know I'll enjoy the pixels as they as long as possible!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.