BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

I know. But from a price/quality/appearance standpoint, I like THIS one.

If this one won't work, I'd get the Strong Strut. But it's more $$.

Adding up the component prices, I get $192.24. That's a hell of a deal for a quality piece.
Retail prices for this are more than $192.24 as listed in the photo. This is for an E46 M3, it would most likely fit a 328Ci, maybe I will get one if there are installation instructions posted :angel:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

Nate-

You are NOT paying attention. Go back to the top of the thread. The idea here is to see if it'll fit on the E36/7-8 (the Z3/MZ3 Roadster and Coupe).

Installation instructions would be the same as for any other strut brace, I'd assume.

And who pays full retail for BMW parts?
You listed dealer cost though, there is no way that you will get it.

I guess that YOU missed this part :dunno:
Anyone in the CT area that wants to see if it fits the E46 M3 or non M3 E46 can stop over and see.

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
atyclb said:
I believe in a previous thread on this topic (search the archives ;) ) Ron stated that South would sell the parts for something like 20% off the LOWER price column!

Edit:I am wrong---the 2nd column is the price that they are selling at, which is 25% off retail.
That is not 25% off. That appears to be dealer prices. That is off the parts CD

25% off of $113 is $87.75

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
atyclb said:
well here's the original thread, pricing info is vague, but it will be at least 25% off retail.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4489&highlight=csl+strut

and the M3 does NOT come with the brace standard, but many are looking into adding it, mostly for cosmetic reasons.[
At 25% off, I get $264.23 with 6 nuts. Still a very good deal. But, I think the blue prices form the Parts CD are dealer invoice prices...

now, all I need to know is whether or not it will fit a non-M E46 :angel:

·
I like cookies.
18,102 Posts
TD said:

I think it is rather safe to assume YES.

But I know someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
I would assume so as well, but would rather look before I leap, if you know what I mean. Parts aren't always interchangable...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.