BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find a "For sale" tab under the forums....so I apologize to anyone that gets frustrated that this thread is posted in this forum. If it bothers anyone let me know and Ill take it down. I have aftermarket wheels for my E92 BMW M3 for sale. They also fit the E60 M5. Here's the info.

Wheels fit E9x M3 and E60 M5. Vredestein Tires with over 90 percent tread life left. The Vredestein Tires are Ultra High Performance (UHP) tires with a very strong side wall. Wheels are shown on an E92 Alpina White BMW M3. Wheel lips are painted the same Alpina White as the car. Lip can be painted by buyer to match any car color. These wheels are a one off set built by Modular Society, in association with Asanti. I payed over $9300 for these wheels and tires brand new. I'm looking to get $2900 OBO. Wheels are currently sitting in heated storage. Please Contact with any serious offer.

All 4 Wheels and Tires are in like new Condition.

Specs
Front- 255/30/20 9.5 inches wide
Rear- 295/25/20 10.5 inches wide

They also have the Tire Pressure Monitor system installed in the wheels ($300 value).

Price: $2900 OBO.....Please do not hesitate to contact.

Email at: [email protected]
or call at: 301-366-5133

Thanks,
Ramsey Zakhour

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.