BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I bought a 2010 bmw f10. but the access comfort does not work on any door so I passed the computer and I noted these 4 faults
9307A1 DAYS Fahrertuer / side (FT): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307A8 DAYS Beifahrertuer / page (BPT): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307AF: DAYS Fahrertuer / lateral rear (FTH): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307B6: Beifahrertuer days / lateral rear (BFTH): invalid current value at the unlock line

Could it come from a fuse? Or is there a reprogramming to be done?

Thanks for your help !

Rizzo

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I bought a 2010 bmw f10. but the access comfort does not work on any door so I passed the computer and I noted these 4 faults
9307A1 DAYS Fahrertuer / side (FT): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307A8 DAYS Beifahrertuer / page (BPT): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307AF: DAYS Fahrertuer / lateral rear (FTH): invalid current value at the unlock line
9307B6: Beifahrertuer days / lateral rear (BFTH): invalid current value at the unlock line

Could it come from a fuse? Or is there a reprogramming to be done?

Thanks for your help

Rizzo
Im having the same issue but it works on passenger door 2011 550

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Please just for 2.3 reviews.
I think you need some key programming for l; access comfort as I have these defaults codes? If yes, how ? Thank you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, i have an F07 with the same errors for comfort access. Did you find the problem ? Thank you !

·
Munich Mark - 2014 535XD
1,184 Posts
Lots of Posts with Door Handle Sensors having Current Drain issues, are you having Battery Drain / Discharging too ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not noticed the car that I have for 1 week, and since I took it, does not work comfortable access to any handle. I check the fuses are not burned.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have doubts that the old owner of the car may have switched off the sockets on the handles due to a problem with a handle. What do you think ?

·
Munich Mark - 2014 535XD
1,184 Posts
Could be, is the Fuse still installed ? Codes ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts