BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Bmw f10 fender trim

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Dt1995 
#1 ·
I bought BMW f10 off the copart. Are all fender the same because I bought fender with basic chrome trim and I have park assist pkg and will the side trim with park assist fit.

#2 ·
I assume you mean LCI, there is only one part on the fender, pre LCI it is a side blinker, LCI it is a chrome piece. Regardless, the fender fits both.
Now about what you’re wanting to know, the forward side cameras. The front fender actually ends at the top of the headlight, below the headlight is the bumper cover, which is where those cameras mount.

#3 ·
I assume you mean LCI, there is only one part on the fender, pre LCI it is a side blinker, LCI it is a chrome piece. Regardless, the fender fits both.
Now about what you're wanting to know, the forward side cameras. The front fender actually ends at the top of the headlight, below the headlight is the bumper cover, which is where those cameras mount.
No I'm taking about the blink on the fender and it has sensor and all the fenders the Sam's because I bought fender and it came with cover and no blinker or sensor

#4 ·
Sorry for the confusion.
On realoem it shows the fender being the same through the entire F10 run.
I have a pre LCI without parking assist and the is just a side blinker there. On the LCI they moved that blinker to the bottom of the outside mirror housing.
So the fender will fit you would just need the hardware for the parking assist.

#5 ·
Can somebody tell me how to get the black plastic piece underneath off that is holding the chrome trim, i have ordered a pre lci trim piece in gloss black with the side marker (just gonna put it in as dummy without the cables). I got the chrome trim off but i can’t take the other one off…
Mine is a 2014 lci
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Grille Hood