BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW Finace Rates

1565 7
Does anyone know about any promotional finance rates for August. I see a lot of stuff here for Lease, but nothing for finance. I got a 3.79% locked in while my 335i is being built but if there are any promotional out there I'd like to jump on that.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
PenFed credit union's rates (penfed.org) just dropped to 1.49% (up to 100%, $70k, 5 years) from 1.99%. I was on the fence whether to lease or buy, at 1.99% it was pretty much a wash cost-wise. I think this just pushed me over to the buy side.
I could be wrong, but I think some incentives require BMWFS financing in order to get them. So make sure you take that into consideration when doing your comparison calculations.
+1 You can really do it cheap if you use their payment saver loan which has a balloon at the end. The rate is a little higher than 1.49%. Of course the main advantage to leasing is they take the risk on the value of the car at lease end, if you finance you do.
PenFed credit union's rates (penfed.org) just dropped to 1.49% (up to 100%, $70k, 5 years) from 1.99%. I was on the fence whether to lease or buy, at 1.99% it was pretty much a wash cost-wise. I think this just pushed me over to the buy side.
3.79% is the best rate bmw has now.. However if something better Comes out the month you take delivery you can use that rate.
1.49% with PenFed is a great rate. Is there a catch?
Gotta be a member - which is easy. Good outfit and great loan rates.
1.49% with PenFed is a great rate. Is there a catch?
+1 I'm actually on my way to pick up my F30 today and will be using a Penfed auto loan to finance. Its easy to join and so far the customer service has been great (e.g. hold times are reasonable and you get to talk with a friendly person in the US).
Gotta be a member - which is easy. Good outfit and great loan rates.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.