BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
rock_autosvs
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my own DIY F10 car in time to get the confusion out of the FSC certificate, how to make 0019 and 001B began to accept. Inside the E-SYS is shown below.

HU_CIC[DiagAddress=99(0x63)]
LBVFP1903CSE90909
RootCertStatus accepted
SigSCertStatus accepted
SWSigStatus accepted
SWTApplications
----------
AppID 23(0x17)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus rejected
FSCCertStatus accepted

AppID 25(0x19)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus rejected
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 27(0x1B)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus rejected
FSCCertStatus accepted

Who encountered, how to solve it, I heard FSC needs to be emptied and then imported, is that right?

thanks

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts
Once FSC Code status is rejected, you are screwed. You must have new FSC Codes issued by BMW that have a newer creation date than the ones in the head unit.

If using an Emulator / Activation module, it is no problem. Just use set of FSC Codes from car with newer head unit, and flash the VIN to match them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Once FSC Code status is rejected, you are screwed. You must have new FSC Codes issued by BMW that have a newer creation date than the ones in the head unit.

If using an Emulator / Activation module, it is no problem. Just use set of FSC Codes from car with newer head unit, and flash the VIN to match them.
Hi, Shawn,
what do you mean " Just use set of FSC Codes from car with newer head unit, and flash the VIN to match them." ? can you please describe in a little bit detailed? appreciate!

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts
Hi, Shawn,
what do you mean " Just use set of FSC Codes from car with newer head unit, and flash the VIN to match them." ? can you please describe in a little bit detailed? appreciate!
Again, that is only if using an Emualtor or Activation Module, then you can load all the original FSC Codes from any other CIC so long as they are newer than current FSC Codes.

·
Registered
13 Posts

hi, Shawn,

my cic is original from factory and after doing virginizing, the stats are in the below :

WBAWX9108D0C72875
RootCertStatus accepted
SWSigStatus accepted
SWTApplications
----------
AppID 67(0x43)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 39(0x27)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 27(0x1B)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus rejected
----------
AppID 111(0x6F)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 156(0x9C)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 155(0x9B)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 56(0x38)
UpgradeIndex 4(0x04)
SWTType SWTshort
FSCStatus not available
FSCCertStatus not available

so, guess I need 001B, 0027(as original) fscs issued by BMW and import, activate them then everything will get back to original status, right?

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts
hi, Shawn,

my cic is original from factory and after doing virginizing, the stats are in the below :
so, guess I need 001B, 0027(as original) fscs issued by BMW and import, activate them then everything will get back to original status, right?
Yes, although I am not sure why 1B Sert Status is Rejected,

AppID 27(0x1B)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
FSCCertStatus rejected

Hopefully Importing original 1B will fix that.

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Shawn,

I have got the 1b and 27 fsc codes and have done the works, the 3 fscs are all accepted now, see below :

WBAWX9108D0C72875
RootCertStatus accepted
SWSigStatus accepted
SWTApplications

----------
AppID 39(0x27)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus accepted
FSCCertStatus accepted
----------
AppID 27(0x1B)
UpgradeIndex 1(0x01)
SWTType SWTclassic full
FSCStatus accepted
FSCCertStatus accepted

I reboot hu cic but the situation remains the same : Navigation and Map are available in the beginning but after a minute , they both turn to greyed out. do you have any idea of this?

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts
Looks good, but I have no idea why Nav is greyed out. I would try reinstalling map.

·
Premium Member
42,512 Posts
copie_scr.sh has nothing to do with map update. You need map data nd new FSC Code to make map update.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts