Bimmerfest BMW banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Thank you. Two observations:

1. I'm not saying anything overtly controversial; my prior self and his reputation have soiled me apparently.

2. For a bunch of M-Sport manual transmission european delivery pushing the envelope rock climbing driving 100 mph in a school zone types, they are unusually sensitive.

BJ
I am quoting BJ because the above is near the level of masterpiece, a must read for those who do not want to read it.

BTW, did I just read BMW is adding launch control in the next year models? People can finally take their auto F30s to drag strips.

Who said BMW will not listen to us.

BJ don't fret, BMW didn't forget your loyalty, they also have a present for you called "sailing mode". Basically if you always wanted a Prius but need the BMW badge, this is for you.

Of course you need a brand new BMW to achieve the goal of a Prius busting BMW sedan. You can't do this because yours is a used car.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
If BMW had the IT/QC I suggest, the first rusty seat would be the last, period, end of story. That's possible! Now, multiply the cost of correcting such predictable problems, after the fact, by 10, 100, 1000, 10,000, 100,000... BMW has better things to do with its money and time, that's the crux of my observation. :)
Yeah, you just made my point. I am saying it's not a matter of BMW having better engineering teams which you said earlier. It was a QC issue that should have been caught, that is all.

·
Life in da fast lane!
408 Posts
Thank you. Two observations:

1. I'm not saying anything overtly controversial; my prior self and his reputation have soiled me apparently.

2. For a bunch of M-Sport manual transmission european delivery pushing the envelope rock climbing driving 100 mph in a school zone types, they are unusually sensitive.

BJ
I wasn't around to witness your prior incarnations so you've been pure as freshly driven snow.

·
Life in da fast lane!
408 Posts
I am quoting BJ because the above is near the level of masterpiece, a must read for those who do not want to read it.
Truth and humor are not so easily combined.

BJ don't fret, BMW didn't forget your loyalty, they also have a present for you called "sailing mode". Basically if you always wanted a Prius but need the BMW badge, this is for you.
The psycho storm trooper Prius has been out for a few months now:

And I meant that as a compliment. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
The psycho storm trooper Prius has been out for a few months now:

And I meant that as a compliment. :thumbup:
The AH3 cannot even show up to the fight, after all the eco rebates and incentives, BMW cannot move this one. BMW literally needs to rig a sail on each 3 series to show Prius whose the boss.

·
Life in da fast lane!
408 Posts
The AH3 cannot even show up to the fight, after all the eco rebates and incentives, BMW cannot move this one. BMW literally needs to rig a sail on each 3 series to show Prius whose the boss.
Yeah, it is somewhat sad that the Prius is perceived to be the iPhone of hybrids while the AH3 is like the new Blackberry. BMW needs to market the AH3 more as a bad ass that it is instead of using the vague techno-greenie efficient dynamics drivel.

Had the AH3 been available with 3 pedals, I would've been all over it.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts