BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all:

Im trying to get some people together if they are interested in doing a group buy for euro delivery for the new 335i.
Im going to be placing my order soon through a dealer who will offer a very competitive deal. Anyone intersted pm me and ill get you more details.
Im in the market to purchase at beg. of sept 06 and delivery in early dec 06'

Lets do this! The more the cheaper deal we will get, obviously.

PP:thumbup:

·
Thinking about ED #5
1,289 Posts
Call Irv Robinson @ Motorwerks 847-304-3024. I promise you he will give you the best deal by far and you probably won't even have to go to the trouble of a group buy... Please tell him Rex referred you (I don't get compensated, just build some goodwill for my next car purchase which is the E93 convert this Spring!)

·
Registered
16 Posts
if someone likes a contact in MI I've got a deal for $1500 over invoice (and my dealer didnt charge the $180 training fee).

PM me for contact info.

·
Registered
252 Posts
echelone said:
if someone likes a contact in MI I've got a deal for $1500 over invoice (and my dealer didnt charge the $180 training fee).
Maybe not technically, but its really splitting hairs since he could simply take part of the $1500 and apply it to the fee. Just MHO.

PM me for contact info.
If you're willing to trek to mid-Ohio, you can get $1180 over...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just reserved a 335i ED with Irv who is very price competive. I doubt you will find it much cheaper but his knowledge/experience on the process are worth the couple of hundred dollars that you MAY save. I am still waiting for BMW to accpet my date, but I dont think that he could make it any easier.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! Very helpful. Im already in touch with Irv. gonna place my order soon. By the way for the e93 convert, do you know if its going to be hardtop convert? or bmw still keeping the rag tops alive?
Id def be interested in a hard top

1 - 9 of 9 Posts