Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am new to bimmerfest. I just ordered a 2011 M3 Coupe, it comes in next month and I'm a tad too excited. I want to make some modifications. I would like some input from everyone who has had experience with this.

I want to add:
CF mirror caps
CF Front Splitter
CF Rear lip spoiler
CF Front bumper

Are these worth it? My m3 is coming in interlagos blue with CF top. Just would like to know if I am overdoing it with the CF :angel:

Also, I want to get those parts, but I don't know anywhere reputable, can someone point me in the right direction? =D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another Addition

I would also like to add black racing stripes or carbon fiber racing stripes to the hood :bigpimp:

·
Registered
5,349 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I am new to bimmerfest. I just ordered a 2011 M3 Coupe, it comes in next month and I'm a tad too excited. I want to make some modifications. I would like some input from everyone who has had experience with this.

I want to add:
CF mirror caps
CF Front Splitter
CF Rear lip spoiler
CF Front bumper

Are these worth it? My m3 is coming in interlagos blue with CF top. Just would like to know if I am overdoing it with the CF :angel:
It's your M3 so add whatever mods you want. I had a customer order a Le Mans Coupe. He added carbon fiber components. I really liked how it turned out. I posted a video on my EuroCars Online youtube channel.

Le Mans Blue M3 EuroCars Online

Best regards,
David

Check us out August 6th at Bimmerfest 2011 in Aberdeen, Maryland.
EuroCars Online is an Official Sponsor!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts