BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These rims and tires are off a 2007 M5 (e60).
They are the light weight staggered 19" wheels T
hey are OEM(original equiptment), NOT REPLICA!!
They are in mint condition and absolutely no curb rash whatsoever.
They are balanced as well. The tires have about 10,000 miles on them so there is plenty of life left. Like I stated before they are staggered, the sizes are for the front it is 19x8.5(255/40ZR19) and the back is 19x9.5(285/35ZR19). The bolt pattern is 5x120

Comes Wit TPMS I Just Took New Pics Of That 2day

** We All Kno Wat The Dealership Will Charge So U Kno This Is A Good Price!

Im Riding On 20" Deep Dish ASANTI Rims Now So I Can Let These GO!

I HONESTLY DONT THINK U WILL FIND A BETTER DEAL ON THESE WHEELS
EVER BUT MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN PRICE IS NEG

** I WORK FOR UPS SO I WONT BE CHARGED 2 SHIP THEM (IN THE STATES)

SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY 2 CHARGE EXTRA FOR SHIPPING ! RIMS CAN BE SHIPPED OUT ON THE SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY DEPENDING ON WHICH TIME I GET THE MONEY
A CONFIRMATION NUMBER WILL BE EMAIL 2 YOU AS SOON AS I COME FROM WORK OR CAN BE TEXT 2 U VIA CELL

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO VERIFIED PAYPAL ADDRESS FOR MY SECURITY AND YOURS!!

PM ME OR U CAN GIVE ME A CALL

631-645-4407

·
Premium Member
7,705 Posts
From someone I know of working for UPS for the last 25 yrs. :D

You know when you get that feeling in the gut that something isnt right? Well..

You have to separate fact from fiction. I have reviewed the following thread...I caution you to think twice.

1) There is no one that receives discount for shipping with UPS. This person is obviously not UPS employee - anyone who works at UPS knows that to be true.

2) No UPSers drive M5! Take it from a guy who works at HQ. There are no M5s in the upperdeck. Less one with 20" Deep Dish ASANTI Rims. Typical UPS parking is outdoor parking lot. So I'm sure if he owned a M5, he's just stupid to drive it to work. The only parking deck (with a roof) UPS owns is in downtown LA, and we.... (political comment edited out to protect OW).

So the odds of finding a M5 with ASANTI rims in an outdoor parking lot somewhere and the fact this person works at UPS and gets free shipping, I'd say you go ahead and hand him over the $1500 and see how Pay Pal will only limit $100 for your losses.

But someone please do buy from this guy successfully and give me the tracking label. I'm entitled to a $5000 reward for snitching employees who steal from the company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.