BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
---------
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have a "BMW Magazine" at hand and could share with me a discount code for Leatherique? According to the Leatherique salesperson there should be a coupon for their products in there.

I subscribed to BMW Magazine today but it will take some time until I receive it so I am hoping somebody could help in meantime... Thank you in advance :)

·
Peter
272 Posts
Just checked mine - haven't seen any coupons inside. Unless they were loose and I have thrown them out already.

·
aka Turd Ferguson
1,406 Posts
I also checked mine for you. I have the 1/2005 issue with the M3 Competition Package on the cover. No ad on "leatherique" at all. Sorry....

·
---------
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much for checking that for me. I'm a little surprised why they would say about the coupon but at least now I don't need to wait for the magazine to arrive before ordering the product. Thanks again :)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Both Acura and BMW "magazines" are always late. Why?

Why can't owners get the issue that corresponds to the printing month and season on time?

·
---------
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do members of BMW CCA receive yet another magazine (not BMW Magazine)? If yes, could somebody be kind enough to check if there is a coupon with a code for Leatherique? :)

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
sorry, I chuck all my BMW and Roundel magazines out after a month or so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
RChoudry said:
Both Acura and BMW "magazines" are always late. Why?

Why can't owners get the issue that corresponds to the printing month and season on time?
i know that BMW car is made in england, so it will always be a little behind

1 - 9 of 9 Posts