BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any ideas on how to update my GPS to latest maps for free? Right now its showing 2010 maps.

Also, I would LOVE to be able to utilize the office feature to get my texts/emails. Seems that 2011 x5 doesn't support that...ideas on that?

· Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 125+K miles NOKIAN WR G4
24,595 Posts
Anyone have any ideas on how to update my GPS to latest maps for free? Right now its showing 2010 maps.
Nope. Same as Garmin, security through obscurity. Go to your Service Center and pay $200 'cause they've the double-secret handshake.

· Registered
463 Posts
Sure, you just need the right tools and knowledge. Given that you are here, you have neither. So just search the forums for FSC Maps and pick someone to buy the code from. If $50 is too much to spend, live with the 2010 maps or do your own research to learn how to generate an FSC code; which won't be free either.

· Registered
2,008 Posts
I prefer the double secret handshake where I hand over $200 at my dealership

· Resident Curmudgeon
27,487 Posts
Sure, you just need the right tools and knowledge. Given that you are here, you have neither. So just search the forums for FSC Maps and pick someone to buy the code from. If $50 is too much to spend, live with the 2010 maps or do your own research to learn how to generate an FSC code; which won't be free either.
:thumbup:

Its all here.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.