BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think, this guy breaks all the records. This is one of the most ultimative BMW I have ever seen.

Here you go.

BMW

Here's a sneak view of the interior :)

·
I AM CANADIAN!
373 Posts
OMG :yikes:

·
In Mod Heaven
2,763 Posts
I believe this was in an older issue of some audio magazine (the name escapes me at the moment, but I'll find out). It's an E36 M3 and the guy who did the mods did it to show off his companies new line of Alpine products. I believe it took him almost a full year to do all of the modifications (inside and out). It is an amazing car! I believe the only thing stock on the interior is the headliner.

·
10,856 Posts
Seems excessive, but everything is well done. There is nothing that doesn't fit. One of the things that bothers me a lot about many heavily modded cars is that they look like they were slapped together. Half the time, the parts don't even fit properly. It's pathetic. This is what modding should be, which is not to say that I think it makes sense, or that i would ever do something this insane. :p

·
King of Rear Clunks
12,903 Posts
Its a pretty well-known car in SoCal. I've seen it in person several times, and as a showcase car (its not meant to be driven, really), its very well done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts