BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone;
I have a 1988 Blue BMW convertible that I have had for 10 years in the sunny south. I moved from having 3 MGB's over the years to this BMW and never looked back. It has been running beautifully but not too often because it is our third car. I loved it because I could leave it for a month, come back and it would start every time. Every once in a while it makes the 1,000 mile trip up to our cottage in Michigan. It has about 168,000 miles on it. We are retiring and my husband says I must sell it (we're traveling). I use a mechanic who works on foreign cars and have had tune ups and the likes. Last year I put in Tie Bars or something like that (steering stuff). I did put a new airconditioner in several years or so ago, but recently the blower stopped working so not sure about that. It has a newer top but the leather seats are original and ripped in some places. It has 168,000 miles on it and would probably be a great project car for someone who knows what they are doing. I have no idea how to sell it but would like to get somewhere between $1500 and $2000. Not even sure how to post it.. Now how does that sound for a newbie?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.