BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a new 2008 335i sedan black/black from BMW of Beaumont. I had a very good experience there. My client advisor was Sebastian Olszewski. Anyone who lives in southeast texas who wants the best experience and price needs to call him.
phone #409-833-7100 x 315 cell # 409-767-6311

·
Registered
10 Posts
very good

Thats true I bought a 2006 330i sedan sparkilng graphite 6spd and a 2007 328coupe crimson red from him. He is a tribute to the BMW brand and dealer.

·
The King of Common Sense
2,142 Posts
will someone please provide his email address? Phone calls? old fashion.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thats true I bought a 2006 330i sedan sparkilng graphite 6spd and a 2007 328coupe crimson red from him. He is a tribute to the BMW brand and dealer.
+1. I took delivery of my 535i yesterday and he has been great to work with. Excellent communication and follow up skills. I did the entire transaction by email and picked up the car yesterday with no issues. Will definitely buy another car from him in the future!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread to provide kudos to Sebastian O. at BMW of Beaumont. I just closed my second BMW purchase with him - took all of a 10 minute phone conversation. Fair price, awesome service!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Just a few notes about excellent customer service at:

Autohaus in St. Louis (service)
BMW of San Antonio, Tx (parts, service)
Sunbelt BMW in Meridian, Ms (sales)

Maybe we need a special section where we can rave about great BMW dealership????

Not mixed with horror stories at other BMW dealerships.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bumping this up. I ordered a 2011 X5 from Sebastian O. today.
It was painless and he gave the best deal compared to all the Houston area BMW dealers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts