BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and gents I can honestly say that BMW of Bloomfield service is horrible. The service assistant is great, but the SA's and the overall experience was horrible.

Why you ask? I'll tell you.

Took my 550 for service on the transmission and a sunroof seal. According to them nothing was covered under my cpo or maintenance. Got my dealer in fla to pay for the repairs since i had just bought the car a month ago. BIG KUDOS to TOM BUSCH in JAX,FL!!!

During the repair, the transmission was not even fixed, and the sunroof made more noise. They also chipped the paint in my trunk. Took it back on the scheduled day and they gave me a chevy hhr as a rental loaner since they didn't have cars. Kept my car for two weeks, fixed the chip in the paint and reflashed the transmission and cracked the windshield!!!:mad:

Also from what I could gauge the car was driven 120 miles while it was in the shop, the leather was filthy, and the transmission came back without my issue but now has low frequency whines and whirring at low revs. Since they have a new facility that they just paid for they are not willing to cut you a deal but are willing to cut a lot of corners to maximize profits.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey sorry to hear about the problems with the BMW of Bloomfield.. I use their service as well, so far everything has been ok with me (knock on the wood), their prices are pretty high there though..
I was wondering if you went to another dealership and how did you like it ?

Thanks
Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts