BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share this with anyone needing bmw oil. I just purchased 12 bottles for $65+free shipping.

That's the offer I gave him and he accepted it.

Here is the link.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162038631837

BEST DEAL! BMW 5W-30 TwinPower Turbo LL01 European Oil, 12 Pk, 83212365930

·
Registered
905 Posts
thats great, but wouldn't buy oil from ebay from a guy taking pictures at his house against the wall.
sounds like a great deal but to take a chance that the oil has issues, has water, or contaminated from sitting around on a 12000 motor ill pass
but we appreciate the insight

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Nice deal. I no longer own my M5 which gulped down a quart per 700 miles, so I don't need oil. Otherwise, I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats great, but wouldn't buy oil from ebay from a guy taking pictures at his house against the wall.
sounds like a great deal but to take a chance that the oil has issues, has water, or contaminated from sitting around on a 12000 motor ill pass
but we appreciate the insight
Thanks for your insight, not to go off topic. I'm not worried if the bottle is sealed then I'm using.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
brother good luck with the oil its a great price,
hope you appreciate what others think
have fun happy 4th
I did appreciate your input, after reading your reply it made think about the points you brought up. So I did some searching online regarding your concerns. From some forums to mobil's website and other reputable sites. And I'm comfortable using it. I even read about tests that were done on an over 10 year old synthetic oil. I just didn't want to go into details so the post doesn't go off topic, that's all
Thanks again and enjoy your 4th as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts