1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
///Multiple
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From BMW Group PressClub USA:

"BMW Online Gets Updated User Experience
New menu layout will make adding new services easier

Woodcliff Lake, NJ - December 1, 2011… BMW announced that users of BMW online in the US will receive an update to the look and feel of this innovative service beginning today. Compared to the previous version of BMW Online, the new version has an updated look-and-feel. It bundles many services into an Applications menu, which may be personalized by the user. This new layout of services will allow BMW to seamlessly add new features as they become available. Customers who subscribe to the optional BMW Assist Convenience Plan and have a navigation-equipped vehicle capable of receiving the BMW Online service will immediately be updated to the newest version today, without having to make any changes to their vehicle."

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/pres...=9&id=T0123737EN_US&left_menu_item=node__2369

Attachments

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
They should just stream this stuff via your smart phone with BMWapps/connected drive like they do Pandora, MOG, etc.

BMW live is a duplication and waste of R&D.

·
Is this thing on?
1,375 Posts
They should just stream this stuff via your smart phone with BMWapps/connected drive like they do Pandora, MOG, etc.

BMW live is a duplication and waste of R&D.
Yeah, but they can't charge you $200 a year for that... ;)

·
Chicks dig Wagons!
4,846 Posts
I'd don't actually mind paying the $200 a year. With BMW, you know you are always going to get bend over when it comes to $.

My bigger beef is the ridculously slow EDGE 2.5G speeds. If you were able to use apps on your phone, then you could acccess LTE and various other psuedo-4G technologies.

But, then again, that is what I get for buying built-in tech. I knew that going in, so I guess I can't complain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.