BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I purchased my MY2K 323i there was a Excel spreadsheet authored by a Rithea Hong that led you thru the pricing of a new BMW. Is there such a tool still around? and if so, could you please let me know here I can find it. Thanks.

iiotoko

G

·
LOL!!!

Censorship strikes again. Yes, the word "price" does contain the word "r i c e". So I guess we can't say that either.

Funny, but it doesn't censor "SHIT".

·
The Original Dr. Phil
10,985 Posts
TD said:
LOL!!!

Censorship strikes again. Yes, the word "price" does contain the word "r i c e". So I guess we can't say that either.

Funny, but it doesn't censor "SHIT".
I tried to link some pictures under my "r_icer" folder and it came up red X . Isn't that a bunch of shit:p So i renamed the folder.

edit this may help but I don't think it is the same one pricing spreadsheet

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
eugeneDC/TX said:

i am eating rice right now. did that edit?
hmmmm
rice rice rice rice
rice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice rice

price
thrice
Brice
*****ICE
RICE
Rice

·
Registered
12,204 Posts
dredmo said:
hmmmm
rice rice rice rice
rice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice *****ice rice rice rice

price
thrice
Brice
*****ICE
RICE
Rice
To Quote Eric Clapton:

It's in the way that you use it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.