BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW RB Turbo'd 335i vs. Lamborghini Gallardo

1996 Views 14 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Oscswa
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Sick cars.
e92 cheaper & quicker, after turbo mod. Nice.
Yes I said the same thing!
looks like a pretty even match to me that is awesome...love the 335...that thing has such potential!
It's not even.
The Lambo is +/- 300 k, the 335 is +/- 65 k.
The Lambo shatters your teeth, accomodates one fat chick and a binder in the trunk.
The 335 you can get aboard 3-4 fat chicks and stowe a few in trunk as well. Just like in mine:

But the Lambo with one fat chick would then go a lot faster than the 335 with 4 haha
It's not even.
The Lambo shatters your teeth, accomodates one fat chick and a binder in the trunk.
The 335 you can get aboard 3-4 fat chicks and stowe a few in trunk as well. Just like in mine:

How much torque is that 335i making?
You have to ask the guy who owns the 335. The original twin-turbo in his car is tweaked with higher boost (much higher). Hope his tranny & drive shaft will hold up.

These guys prolly rigged his car. They supercharged a e92 to 720 Hp. Check it out.
How much torque is that 335i making?
Cool website Doru, thanks for the link.

Holyyy look at how underrated the F10 M5 is!!!
the three stowed hookers are going the wrong direction. They dont match up with the numbers in the second diagram
It's not even.

Video was kinda lame.
Lets see them start from a dead stop.
Or how about on an actual track with turns?
So what the guy has a turbo, you can put a turbo on anything
Pretty elaborate introduction for a 3 second meaningless race. A 1970's muscle car could have kept up with that.
SS chevelle :p
Pretty elaborate introduction for a 3 second meaningless race. A 1970's muscle car could have kept up with that.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.