Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RECALL...bmw cars 2000 -2004 and 2007 - 2015 replace potentially deadly airbag inflators made by takata corp.of japan.23 people have died.

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,449 Posts
RECALL...bmw cars 2000 -2004 and 2007 - 2015 replace potentially deadly airbag inflators made by takata corp.of japan.23 people have died.
#OldNews

How many have died in the US. How many in the world. How many BMW are there with TAKATA airbags? How many TAKATA airbags on the worlds roads?

My driver’s side has been done. My passenger side will NOT be done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how many........ go have a beer, just seen it in today paper thats all ......some people on here get a life.........:mad:

·
Registered
365 Posts
how many........ go have a beer, just seen it in today paper thats all ......some people on here get a life.........:mad:
Maybe you should join life if you haven't already heard of this issue on multiple manufacturers' cars. And use better sentence structure if you're trying to alert the masses so they know what you're trying to get across. This thread is like reading Flowers for Algernon.

·
Registered
995 Posts
There are country specific, official BMW websites that allow you to find out if your vehicle has any pending recalls. I live in Canada and tried using the USA website to no avail. When I tried doing the same on Canadian BMW website I was shown the information pending to my vehicle. Luckily, my vehicle has no pending recalls and it's a 2007.

@MysticRob Come on my friend; you should know better than to add gasoline to fire.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and you wonder why people hate people who drive a bmw ............you try to help and get shot down...............for sale 2006 bmw 550i f..k this going to buy a jag.........

·
Nuclear engineer
02/2012 X5 35d M57Y CPO 99K miles NOKIAN WR G3 12K miles
17,449 Posts
and you wonder why people hate people who drive a bmw ............you try to help and get shot down...............for sale 2006 bmw 550i f..k this going to buy a jag.........
This also from (((hammers174))) has nothing to do with that hate: “so i got pulled over for speeding 105 in a 55 4 weeks ago.”

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm courteous on the road. So, I don't think people hate me as a BMW driver. There is a saying: "Be the change you want to see in the world." It is as simple as that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts