BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this belongs in another subcategory, but seeing as I have an X3, I'll take care of the other X3 owners and forum-visitors first. Myself and Crashspeeder are going in on the Official TIS diagnostic and information CD manuals. This'll cover pretty much every BMW from 1986 to 2004. So if you guys ever need any wiring information, or pretty much anything about any BMW, or even copies of the CDs (I may upload them to a server somewhere) just let me know. They're being shipped tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Thanks for the offer. Where are you getting them ?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ebay :p they are legit though, the pic showed the tis cds. im installing the new remote starter/alarm this weekend (presumably, depending on the arrival date of the cd) and that thing should be mighty useful.

·
Banned
9 Posts
msquaredserver said:
I don't know if this belongs in another subcategory, but seeing as I have an X3, I'll take care of the other X3 owners and forum-visitors first. Myself and Crashspeeder are going in on the Official TIS diagnostic and information CD manuals. This'll cover pretty much every BMW from 1986 to 2004. So if you guys ever need any wiring information, or pretty much anything about any BMW, or even copies of the CDs (I may upload them to a server somewhere) just let me know. They're being shipped tomorrow.
I have BMW TIS (from year xxxx to 2004), but I think it does not have the wiring information??

You can find wiring information for your X3 from following web page and it free :thumbup:

http://www.x3world.com/e83wd.php

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i love you, juukoo. i just got the cd in the mail, and no wiring diagram. that site is incredible. fckn awesome man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts