BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

BMW V60 Phone

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Wagon Man 
#1 ·
I have a BMW (Motorola) V60i phone and charger from my 745i that I do not use. $75.

#5 ·
V60i

I have a V60I that I am selling. It is a GSM model and i am selling it because I bought a 02 745 and it didn't come with a phone and I bought one off ebay but then realized that I can not use the V60I only the CPT8000 so my V60 is for sale . Let me know

#6 ·
Cosm said:
I have a V60I that I am selling. It is a GSM model and i am selling it because I bought a 02 745 and it didn't come with a phone and I bought one off ebay but then realized that I can not use the V60I only the CPT8000 so my V60 is for sale . Let me know
Tks for the note, I was interested only for a BMW phone, if cheap, I can use it as a secondary "in-car" phone. I already have a V551 with BT, but getting a second SIM card is dirty cheap anyway..

Tks for the offer anyway, good luck selling.

btw, know what? my PM to the "seller" is still un-open as of this moment ... pathetic...

#7 ·
QUOTE=J Lew]Tks for the note, I was interested only for a BMW phone, if cheap, I can use it as a secondary "in-car" phone. I already have a V551 with BT, but getting a second SIM card is dirty cheap anyway..

Tks for the offer anyway, good luck selling.

btw, know what? my PM to the "seller" is still un-open as of this moment ... pathetic...
[/QUOTE]
My PM was never answered from a week ago. :thumbdwn:

#8 ·
CascadeTelcom said:
QUOTE=J Lew]

My PM was never answered from a week ago. :thumbdwn:[/QUOTE]

Yup yup .... still unopen as of date. Imgaine aftering paying for the item, you' may not hear from this seller for a long long long time, if ever ... :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.