1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2011 BMW X3 xdrive35i

Price: $18,500

Mileage: 69k (slowly increasing)

Exterior / Interior: Space Grey / Chestnut (no longer available)

Packages & Options:
Sport Activity Package (only available on 2011 vehicles. This is a combination of mport and xline where you get all of the sport interior options, paddle shifters, sport transmission, sport suspensions with selectable drive modes. Exterior gets the xline styling and 19" wheels)
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Technology Package
Panoramic Sunroof

Exterior Condition: KKB equivalent to very good.
Interior Condition: Like new, not a single tear, rip or anything. Backseats barely used. No visible wear on front seats.

History:
Bought this vehicle as a CPO with extended warranty, extended maintenance and wheel tire. All work has been done by BMW dealerships which means all service records and maintenance are fully accounted for. Tires and brakes are fresh and all service/maintenance is up to date. I can send carfax upon request but it was show the vehicle is clean and regularly maintained.

Extras:
I have a set of OEM BMW winter wheels and tires that are also available for sale upon request.

Please feel free to post any questions, I am happy to answer. PM for inquiries and I can send you my cell or email (whichever is easiest).

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Follow up: I am a 5 year member of bimmerpost and have bough/sold vehicles and parts on myg37.com all with the same username in case you would like to do any background checks :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.