BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've been asking you for some time to show us your car, bmw_M6_08, since you tell you that "This is the way my car look. They same color and rims." Whatever the hell that means. And you ignore us. Are you even 15 yet? You certainly aren't a physician. :rofl: And you certainly don't have the cars claimed in your profile. You can't erven write in English. You are just a pimply faced kid with a fantasy, aren't you. Nothing wrong with that, but your sig is idiotic and has brought you a lot of deriision. Have you no pride?

Just for the record, because maybe Daddy will walk in on you as you write us back one day -- in which case he will shake his head and then erase everything -- here are your alleged details:

[photo of someone else's car] This is the way my car look. They same color and rims.

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 28 (1.47 posts per day)
Find all posts by bmw_m6_08
Find all threads started by bmw_m6_08

Referrals: 0 Private Message:
Send a private message to bmw_m6_08

Additional Information Group Memberships
Biography:
I have 4 cars. I have a Infinti G35 Coupe, Mercedes-Benz CLS500, BMW 645ci,and BMW 760Li. I have rims on my 7 series and G35 coupe. I am fixin to put some rims on my 6 series.
What I drive:
G35 Coupe, 645ci,CLS500
Interests:
Watchin TV, Talkin on the phone, on the computer.
Sports Physician for Pros
So, bmw_M6_08, are you coming to our 6erfest in Calabasas, or won't you be able to catch a bus to get there on time?

·
Do the interns get Glocks
9,324 Posts
Are you having fun Malibu?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Let the poor kid dream.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts