Has any EDer here picked his/her car up in Munich within 12 months after joining BMW CCA and took re-delivery in the U.S. after the 12-month wait period? I've just called BMW CCA. The rep told me that they could appeal it with BMWNA, but it's better to pick the car up in Munich AFTER 12 months to ensure that there will be no problems. I just want to see if anyone here has actually gotten the rebate under the same situation. we are thinking about moving the trip in mid-October from mid-November to avoid the potential snow season. I became a member on 11/1/05.