Just two months ago BMW unveiled the i4 4-door coupe, their first ever in the market. Loaded with every luxury possible, including the new i Drive 8 infotainment system, engineers knew this could be improved on. How could this be done? By making the i4 M sport, which was debuted at the Shanghai Auto Show this past week. The new model is set to be made available in China and other markets with a market launch expected at the end of 2021. Here's a limited first look at this all new EV from BMW. Take a look and let us know your thoughts. We'll be sure to get more information posted as it becomes available.

Just how far can the new i4 series get on a single charge? BMW will make the i4 will have a selection of variants that can provide a range up to 300 in EPA testing or 376 in the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) cycle. As for the acceleration capabilities, the i4 is capable of reaching 62 MPH in just 4-seconds.

There's a noticeable difference in front end design between the i4 M Sport (top) and the standard i4 (bottom). Which do you prefer?

Just like the standard i4, the BMW i4 M Sport will have the same advanced technologic features like the new iDrive 8 Infotainment System. If you're unfamiliar with this, you can learn all about it here.