BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI everyone I am new here ... I have a 2013 bmw 535i m sport. Few days ago I updated the software on the idrive from bmw site using 64gb stick. . And now my idrive tends for freeze for 1 minute or so then works fine.. and sometimes it well freeze and resets it's self then work normal. . Untell I turn of the car and start it back up after few minutes. Does it more when I'm entering navigation or phone. .

Please help any tips or knowledge well be super

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,712 Posts
Welcome to Bimmerfest! I've moved your question to our F10 5 Series forum, you'll get more help in here.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
7,068 Posts
How did you format the stick. I assume mn/ tn update proceeded without any errors. Do you know which software version you have?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
HI thanks for the replys every one. I didn't use blue tooth or phone for two days. And still having problems with freezing and resetting. . Happened three times even after wiping the new update and installing previous version. .. ....

Bmw wants $210 to update the idrive. .. I guess I'm gona have to give a shot.... still waiting on more tips and advice

·
Banned
10,015 Posts
HI thanks for the replys every one. I didn't use blue tooth or phone for two days. And still having problems with freezing and resetting. . Happened three times even after wiping the new update and installing previous version. .. ....

Bmw wants $210 to update the idrive. .. I guess I'm gona have to give a shot.... still waiting on more tips and advice
Are you out of warranty?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts