BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
xSxPxHx
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Just picking up a 528i 2010. I have been googling some sites and looking for an aggressive body kit for my BMW. I just don't know which one or can't seem to decide on one. Can any of you guys recommend a specific body kit type with a picture perhaps? Im new with the 5 series. Im pretty much looking to change my cars look into an aggressive look. Thanks guys!

Cheers!

·
Casual Fanatic
2,191 Posts
Take a look at the Umnitza web site. "Aggressive" is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't know which one, nobody can decide that for you.

·
Casual Fanatic
2,191 Posts
We call that being a poser. :bling:

·
2008 535xi wagon
2,976 Posts
Most people don't notice the difference between different bumpers, or 3 series and 5 series. All they see is BMW.

I'd consider refreshing your lighting in a colour temperature that tickles your fancy. New angel eyes and new xenons will give your BMW more wow than a different bumper.

Also consider doing some repairs, changing out some fluids, or upgrading your sway bars, etc..
I'd think there's better places to put your money into than new bumpers.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Here is what I did to mine, not trying to make it like a m5 just dressed it up some. Tinted windows, m5 wheels, window and trunk spoiler.

Attachments

·
Guibo killer
83 Posts
For me with a 535i I decided to go with the side skirts to sort of break up the boring shape a little but I still like the car looking like a bit of a sleeper until I put the pedal down. It's why I don't get exhaust I don't want to announce my presence to the cops I'd much rather have them go after the guy with all the fiberglass body kits on some other import

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
xSxPxHx
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the ideas guys, Pics look great.

as for the poser remark..lol

just trying to change it up a little "like" and M5..haha

·
Site Sponsor
5,144 Posts
We just finished a few more this month, also offer the product pre-painted.
check out www.instagram.com/umnitza_official or @umnitza_official on the instagram app.

here are some attached ones we've done over the years.

I recommend an E60 m5tech front and Mtech rear with Mtech sides.

Attachments

·
Vendor
2,401 Posts
At RW Carbon, we carry Carbon Fiber accessories such as front lips, rear diffusers, sideskirts and trunk spoilers to give you the aggressive look you're looking for :) PM me for any questions or special pricing!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts