BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Body Roll - E46 v. E39

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  EdCT 
TD said:

I had UUCs on my 330i SP. I highly recommend them. They virually eliminate body roll. Other than cost and having to occasionally lube them, there is no downside.

And I would say that a UUC equipped 330i SP would have significantly LESS body roll than a 528i SP.
I can agree to this statement. Set the barbarians on full stiff and you won't regret it. I actually get less squeaks with these (lube it!):thumb: . The cost has gone down too:D . When I drove the 540 at Susan Korman, all I could say was :yikes: . The wagon is pretty mean:lmao:

JST said:

The Komen event I went to was hilarious. They had the following two cars (among others): 540iA SP, 540iTA SP. There was a 12-15 person line for the 540, and NO ONE in line for the 540iTA. I mean, what's the difference?

There was also no one waiting to drive the 750iL, weirdly enough.
Same here. The people who were working were trying to convince the drivers that it's the same thing, but the only thing they said was, "But it looks like a volvo":lmao: . Well, it was good news for me, and I got a few good rounds in it:D . Some idiot went off with a X5 4.4i and returned 1 hour later:eek: . They were forced to leave:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.