BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a decent amount of body work done. I'd do it my self but I want it done the correct way. I'd rather give my business to a local than to a shop. PM me if you have body work experience.

·
ANDY is always with me
1,888 Posts
I need a decent amount of body work done. I'd do it my self but I want it done the correct way. I'd rather give my business to a local than to a shop. PM me if you have body work experience.
Casale Associates in East Norwalk. First class all the way including their work. They are partially owned by BMW of Darien, and the place is always full of BMWs. I've used them a couple of times - top notch.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Numme Auto Body in Port Chester, NY and AMJ Customs Collision Inc in New Rochelle, NY both do quality work at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Casales is top notch? Are you f****** kidding me?

First of all, DON'T EVER TAKE YOUR TO CASALE'S in NORWALK, CT. This body shop is absolutely bottom of the barrel, horrible quality, and you will regret it every step of the way. Do yourself a favor and type "Casale" into the search function of this site and click on the post that starts with "Avoid Casale...". I put this post up regarding MY experience with Casale, and hopefully you run the other way. This shop is a complete piece of sh!t. If you're looking to have your car fixed by the some of the most incompetent misfits in the autobody industry, only then would Casale's be a good pick. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts