BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
thats a super clean 7, that pic is making me want to buy an ACS front lip right now.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Where did you get the picture?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App

·
Registered
341 Posts
Man just when I thought I was almost done w mods on this car..lol I like the front lip...does anyone have a pic of one on a white car? Thanks looks clean

·
David
3,550 Posts
It def is boing...went back and looked at his old pics and the numbers on the euro plate are the same.

I too wonder where you got the pic seven11? A trip to the Tennessee mountains??

·
Registered
262 Posts
very clean 7:thumbup:

·
President
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where did you get the picture?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Bimmer App
It def is boing...went back and looked at his old pics and the numbers on the euro plate are the same.

I too wonder where you got the pic seven11? A trip to the Tennessee mountains??
yes...

and i am a stalker! :eeps:

·
Registered
603 Posts
I cant wait! I ordered the ACS lip. It should be bere by monday, then its off to the body shop! I should have it back next Friday! I will post pics!

·
David
3,550 Posts
yes...

and i am a stalker! :eeps:
Ok...will you untie him so he can respond?:rofl::angel:

Just playin seven11...this is a pretty cool find and big:thumbup: to boing for having people take pics of his ride and post them online (I am assuming this is on someones flikr account).

This pic is probably the nicest I have seen of his ride...it looks great! Judging by the responses i think a lot of people would agree with me:thumbup:

·
live like no one else
143 Posts
Boing might be without internet. We had lots of tornados and wind damage in Tennessee yesterday. Bad weather sux. Hope all is well on the east side Boing. Thank goodness for smart phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
President
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i guess Boing 745 attended a car show called 4ngiefest and somebody snapped some pics

i found them on another forum and posted them here :D

·
President
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Ok...will you untie him so he can respond?:rofl::angel:

Just playin seven11...this is a pretty cool find and big:thumbup: to boing for having people take pics of his ride and post them online (I am assuming this is on someones flikr account).

This pic is probably the nicest I have seen of his ride...it looks great! Judging by the responses i think a lot of people would agree with me:thumbup:
i am driving him back to San Francisco

gonna pimp him out on Castro St

and if you guys know anything about Castro St in SF then you would know that fresh and tender meat like Boing will sell fast and for really good money :D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Man, that's a menacing picture! Like it was said above, makes you want to get the lip. Great find Seven.

·
Registered
372 Posts
i am driving him back to San Francisco

gonna pimp him out on Castro St

and if you guys know anything about Castro St in SF then you would know that fresh and tender meat like Boing will sell fast and for really good money :D
That would be like pimping him out on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. Lol!

·
President
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man, that's a menacing picture! Like it was said above, makes you want to get the lip. Great find Seven.
thanks

and i really like that picture of Boings car

the car does look really REALLY GOOD!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts